Sign up to be the first to know about new projects I create.
PRINCESS CASTLE CUPCAKES
Hosting a princess-themed birthday party and need cupcake inspiration? Look no further! These castle cupcakes were the hit of my daughters princess party. And they were so easy to make.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
- Ice cream cones
- Cupcake mix
- White cupcake frosting
- White decorative icing
- Gold cupcake liners
- Pink sprinkles
- Pink construction paper
- Hot glue gun
- Using your gold cupcake liners, first you’ll want to mix and bake the cupcakes according to the instructions on the box.
- While the cupcakes bake, you can make your toppers. To make the flags, cut a small triangle shape out of pink construction paper and glue it to the top of a toothpick. Repeat to make as many flags as you need.
- Next you can decorate the ice cream cones. Using your decorative icing, draw a window shape on the side of each cone. Let the icing dry.
- Add a dab of icing to the very top of each cone and slide one of the toothpick flags into the top. (Helpful Note: If you’re having trouble getting the toothpick to slide into the cone, use scissors to cut the very tip of the cone off first.)
- After the cupcakes bake and cool, spread on white icing and add pink sprinkles.
- Top each cupcake with an ice cream cone castle. And you’re all set!
Try it for yourself
These princess castle cupcakes were so simple to make, and they looked so adorable! And the best part, the castle toppers are edible too! (minus the toothpick flags, of course). I absolutely recommend giving them a try. They’re sure to be a huge hit at your princess party!